Here is what I did in order to restore sound volume in Nike+ app:
1) go to the menu->settings->Auto voice feedback
2)pressed “preview voice over” and quickly, during preview sound, pressed volume+ button of the iPhone.
1. Add a new virtual hard disk from within the Boot Camp VM settings (it should be Add Device… —> New Hard Disk) of IDE type (the size doesn’t matter, and probably it shouldn’t be of the split type), and save it – with a NameOfVMDK.vmdk name of your choice – inside your Boot Camp VM bundle (it should be the default position in the save dialog); close the VM settings and quit Fusion.
2. In the Terminal, type this command:
$ /Applications/VMware\ Fusion.app/Contents/Library/vmware-rawdiskCreator create /dev/diskX fullDevice ./Desktop/NameOfVMDK ide
… which will create the new .vmdk file on your Desktop.
3. Copy the newly created .vmdk into your Boot Camp VM bundle, thus overwriting the existing one (which was created from within the VM settings).
4. Open Fusion and the VM settings again and verify that the new IDE virtual disk now has the size of your real added hard disk.
If Mendeley desktop for linux shows warning about OpenOffice plugin and “unopkg” then you have to reinstall Mendeleywith Open Office / Libre Office runnng in the background.
add card name to
/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt
verify acceleration (and get card name) via command:
/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.app/Contents/GPUSniffer.app/Contents/MacOS/GPUSniffer
# normal ALC883
# skype wants 24 kHz recording input,
# but ALC883 doesn't support that.
# do a rate conversion on the fly.
See full details here
ACRO_DISABLE_FONT_CONFIG = 1